There can't be any cake more simpler than this.No creaming of butter,no mixing..no folding...was just browsing for recipes for a cookery competition to be held a day after in our township.Came across chitra's blog and it is amazing.just love all her recipes.I saw the recipe of the biscuit cake from her blog,And the moment I saw it I wanted to have a try I tried this evening for my kids and was a super hit ...My kids just loved it...The mixing time is less and so the baking time..Such a lovely quick recipe!!!
Don't want to extend my writing ...Will jump to the recipe
Please press READ MORE to get into the recipe..
Baking temperature: 180 degrees C for 10 to 15 minutes
1.Powder the cream biscuit,marie biscuit,sugar,baking powder and baking soda in a mixie.Let it be a nice powder.
2.After it is well powdered add milk(or 1/4 cup milk +1/4 cup orange juice)and blend it well.
3.Grease the baking pan.Add the blended mixture.It will be in folding consistency.
4.Bake it at 180 degree C for 10-15 minutes.Keep checking after 10 minutes.If we insert a wooden skewer it should come out clean.This is the stage at which the cake had been baked completely.
5.Serve it with chocolate sauce or a plain cake and enjoy the winter!!!
- Instead of orange cream we can add elachi cream,chocolate cream or pineapple cream biscuit.
- Sugar quantity can be increased if you want it to be very sweet.Mine tasted medium.
- Orange zest can also be added to give nice flavour
- The cake will be very soft.So cool completely and cut it
- For my oven it took 10 minutes.It might take more or less according to the oven capacity.So keep checking after 10 minutes