Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fatafhat Microwave chocolate Cake



In 120 Seconds...(i.e)2 minutes...Can u bake a cake..??????? The answer is YES....Such an easy,tasty,effortless dessert to make.....A hot cake + cold Vanilla Icecream...yummy yummy combinations..
 
Last week I had a bad fall and had a phalangial fracture on my foot.It was a tough task to stay without doing anything with the leg being tied up!!. I was winding away my time on tatting(My new hobby!!) and scanning the recipes posted by various bloggers..Luckily I came across lifenspice which had this yummy recipe..Waited for a week ...With little of hopping and with my loving mom's help I tried this recipe....
 I was more STRESSED..So to evade the stress I made this DESSERTS..If  u note it both  the words STRESSED and DESSERTS are palindromes(word that reads the same forward as it does backward)Thank U lifenspice for sharing this wonderful recipe and also the palindrome.Touched by the ease,taste of this recipe with the help of my lovable and caring mom I made this cake..My kids who had been sad(especially my  3 yr old darls) seeing my POP bandage,was much delighted to know that I made a  cake.
I tried out the first serve and it came out very well..Even I (I don't love cakes much!!..but love to bake )could not resist till the shots were taken.As I could not stand I shot the shots in a way comfortable to me...
The moment the shots were done...Phataphat.....the cakes shooted  into our mouth...
So Yummy,Soft...
The cake would fall down after microwaving but will be very soft.
Here comes the recipe for the 2 minute phataphat(which means very fast in Hindi)microwave cake......enzoiee
Pls press READ MORE below to get into the recipe
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. are u better now amudha? yummy recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing fine chittu..one more week to go..tks for passing by..kept blogging

      Delete
  2. good recipe amuds, will try this week end, u r a real inspiration ma, thanxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice recipe amuds, will try this week end, u r a real inspiration, ur determination will make u well soon ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks for passing by Anu...pls try it out n update me how it turned up!!!

      Delete
  4. Take care Amudha....The cake looks yummy....will try and let u know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tk u swetha...pls update me...tks for passing by

      Delete
  5. Amudha!!!!!!!! I just love ur idea.. Very unique is ur presentation. I LOVE UR CLICKIES..
    Hats off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tk u for visiting my site sujatha....keep visiting ...

      Delete